Suburban Courts’ Services
The Suburban Courts’ Services program began serving victims of crimes in Maumee, Oregon and Sylvania Municipal Courts on June 1, 1997. Currently on staff are two victim support specialists.
6700 Monroe St.
P: 419-885-8975 Option 6 (24 hours a day)
Suburban Courts’ Services receives referrals through the local law enforcement community, prosecutors’ offices and the courts. Staff of Suburban Courts’ Services provide the following services to victims of crime:
- Crisis intervention with on-call staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Referral to community resources/counseling
- Orientation to the criminal justice system and explanation of victim’s rights
- Case status information
- Court escort services
- Assistance in completing victim impact statements
- Assistance in requesting compensation and restitution
- Mediation services
- Education services